Here’s what you need to know when you’re shipping our Elastics from Mexico to the U.S:
JUST RELAX AND WAIT FOR YOUR DELIVERY. WE WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING!
Our team of cross-border experts here at Antava Elastics will support you all the way long, during all shipping and delivery process from Mexico to the U.S. and Canada.
STEPS OF DELIVERY PROCESS
- A Mexican carrier transports its cargo to the border city.
- A Mexican customs agent formally presents the entry of the Mexican export customs on behalf of the Mexican sender so that the goods can legally leave the country.
- A licensed U.S. customs agent then files the U.S. customs clearance so that the shipment can enter the U.S. on behalf of the U.S. importer of record (the consignee).
- A third-party transportation company will ship your shipment across the border, through the U.S. Customs, and deliver the shipment to the selected U.S. carrier’s premises.
- The U.S. carrier transports the freight to the final destination.
IMPORT AND EXPORT DOCUMENTS, YOU’LL NEED:
-Import /export form
-Bill of lading
-NAFTA Certificate of Origin (only if goods qualify for NAFTA)
SMALL ORDERS DELIVERY
Small Orders delivery become much easier. We deliver small orders through parcel delivery company of your selection, such DHL, UPS or FEDEX.